Monday, May 12, 2014

What a weekend!

Had lots of family in town for Aunt Sam's college graduation from UNC. She got her major in Dietetics and minor in Hospitality and Tourism. She is such a smartie and we couldn't be more proud of her! More pics from that to follow. For now here are some that I have readily available :)
My mom got me these AMAZING ankle boots while we were at the mall on Thursday of last week.  We had dinner at CA Pizza Kitchen and shopped a bit with Aunt Sam too.  I stayed up late that night in my closet inventing ways to wear them with my big belly and limited maternity wardrobe.
Luke is such a buddy going to all his big brothers' baseball games.  He is THE cutest!
Swoon!!
After the graduation ceremony in Greeley, we went to this cool sculpture park to burn some little boy energy before heading to The Bent Fork for lunch to celebrate the graduate.  It's a Lawson totem pole!
My mom, Grandma Shannon, at Red Rocks.  She makes 50 look downright appealing.  I hope it's genetic.
Warren and Jack each took a turn staying at the hotel with Grandma and Grandpa.  Hotel life suits Warren quite well.  He LOVES room service and hotel pools.
Cozy in bed with hot chocolate.  Jack stayed with them the night prior and had an equally good time.  They are lucky boys!
I will be back with more pictures from the family time! It is such a cozy feeling to be around family. Being around my mom and sister and Aunt Shelli and Cousin Emma really makes me even more excited to have my own daughter on the way. There's something about that female bond that is really special.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...