Monday, December 14, 2009

Today

We got a special package in the mail with adorable handmade hats for all three boys from Bryan's Aunt Linda. I can't wait to take pictures of the boys wearing them, hopefully tomorrow. The boys absolutely love them.

I took all three boys to Pier 1 Imports...and nothing got broken! Ha!

We checked out so many books and DVDs from our library that my arm is sore from carrying the bag to the car.

I worked out the final details for Jack's birthday party this Saturday! Wow, still can't believe he is turning four. Time is simply flying.

I spent some time mentally preparing for the pictures I want to take of Nolan for his 5 month update, on Friday! Now if only the actual pictures will turn out as good as the ones in my head.

We ate lunch at Chic Fil A, and we indulged in a seasonal candycane milk shake...yum-O! No amount of little boy backwash could have dampened my excitement each time it was my turn for a drink.

Warren has his last karate practice as a white belt! That's right, he is testing for the yellow belt tomorrow. We will make a special occasion of that to encourage him...oh and to have an excuse to eat out!

I woke up and took a shower in the a.m. hours, even put on makeup and blowdried my hair...and then put grungy sweats on. Hey, baby steps.

I realized that I had better start wrapping some Christmas gifts or it is gonna be an all nighter on Christmas eve!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...