Tuesday, March 20, 2012

You should have seen his face...

...when I gave him the paper and told him to rip it up. Most of the bits were unusable since he used his teeth to tear it up. Glue everywhere. There are about 10,000 reasons why I'm not a preschool teacher but we are having fun muddling through this little workbook. The concepts are already beneath him (colors and shapes) but he is getting practice sitting at the table getting out supplies and squirting glue all over the table. I think that's maybe valuable??

I'm never quite sure what I'm supposed to do at home all day with a toddler. He mostly tags along wherever the big boys' lives dictate we go. Follows me around the house, watches PBS, empties out closets, eats an inordinate amount of carbs...hope that's what he should be doing at 2! :)

{Way to go, Nolan!}

***
Our Spring Break trip to Moab is all planned. So excited for a little road trip adventure. We haven't been there since before we got married -- the kids are gonna love it. Bryan is taking Warren and Jack rafting and we are stopping in Glennwood Springs to swim too. Gotta get to packing up the van soon!
***
Not much else to report. I am really starting to get uncomfortable in this pregnancy and it's for a whole new reason than I've ever experienced in pregnancy before...it feels like I have 4 times too much blood circulating in my body.  I am itchy, have spider veins ALL OVER my legs, and just feel so heavy.  I swear I can hear my own pulse just sitting at the computer typing.  I know it is a relatively easy fix to get my legs back from looking like a horror show after Luke is born, but it is still so disheartening to see, especially now as the weather warms up and I would normally be getting out shorts and considereing taking the boys swimming.  I can't imagine subjecting anyone to the alarming sight!  Okay, rant over.  I know this is all temporary and the outcome far outweighs this discomfort! 
***

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...