Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My last baby boy...

 
Cheers to a big boy with a healthy appetite!  It is certainly not lost on me that this little man is my final baby boy, which is maybe why I am so slow to wean him and am babying him a bit more than I did the others at nearly 2.  Every now and then he eats an entire breakfast burrito to remind me just how big he really is though.
 
 
And he does it with such poise and purpose in the big school cafeteria.  It won't be long until he is all boy, but for now I am savoring these last weeks/months that he does still have so much baby left in him. 

 
I can't wait to see him step into the big brother role, especially to a sister.  If ever there was a boy of ours to be the big brother to a sister, it is Luke.  It all makes sense in perfect timing how our family has grown and evolved.  Luke LOVES babies.  Story is sure to love him too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...