Monday, March 22, 2010

Good-ness Today


.A Good Snack.


.Awww... A Good Puppy Dog.

... Good Grief ...

I don't think my mom could have ever realized

how fitting this onsie is for Nolan when she sent it.

But today, there are a few other things his onsie could conceivably say.
Such as:

"I-will-fight-sleep-until-I-can't-even-stand-myself man"


"Today-I-will-simply-cry-and-fuss-for-no-apparent-reason man"


"This-is-my-most-pathetic-nose-is-running-face man"


...just to name a few off the top of my head....

(no babies were hurt or even slightly neglected in the making of this post. the 0.001 milliseconds that I had to set him down in order to zoom to the restroom was hardly lengthened in order to snap off a few shots. then the coddling commenced.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...