Friday, March 5, 2010

Wish Come True!

{Showing his "I just won the bathtime lottery" face!}


He's watched from the sidelines for almost 8 entire long months,

longing for the day when he could join in.


{Two peas in a pod!}


Well last night, I finally decided that his brothers were being calm enough for Nolan to join them, or what is that Nolan was being wild enough to be part of the little boy stew that is our bathtime ritual? Hmmm...


{Little boy stew...}


{Who needs a bath chair?}

What a week this has been... Daddy was gone on a business trip.

I {got} to run the Star Wars After School Fan Club all by myself.

I hosted my neighborhood Mom's Group and got to hold a week old baby girl (be still my heart).

I took Warren to a professional basketball game.

And now we are leaving for Jamaica tonight.

Leaving our beloved boys in the excellent care of family members for a few days of much needed R&R.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...