Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family Love

{Jack playing the instrument that shall remain name-less}


I don't know exactly what it is, but lately I have been feeling so very close to my family. Like I just want to hold them all extra tight and spend all my time oogling over them. We took the boys to a great restaurant last weekend that has a certain time where they open the stage to kids and put out toy instruments, blast little kid music over the speakers, and just let them run amok.

It was noisy and crazy, not gonna lie. But there were some perfect moments in there, some that I even managed to capture on my camera!


{Momma and Nolan on stage}


{Coming to the table for popcorn and a photo-op}


{The view from our table}

Whatever this cozy family vibe is, I am loving it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...