Friday, February 5, 2010

Only Words

I haven't been much into blogging lately. I guess I've been putting most of my effort into keeping the house at least mostly not gross, not losing my temper too much when the boys fight, and still managing to find joy and humor in all that goes on around here in any given day.

Like when the boys use "The Force" to open the doors for me at Target. And when Warren makes an early Valentine's Card for me that says "I like you when you say yes." And when I hear Jack wake up and head downstairs and greet his fellow early bird with "good morning, Daddy."

Nolan is growing so rapidly, I swear that he sometimes looks bigger to me when I get him out of his crib from a nap. I love having a baby in the house, in case I haven't already said that a hundred times.

I am starting to formulate a plan of what the next few years looks like for me. It is still taking shape in my mind and of course I have to make sure my husband is on board. But it is good to have goals and somewhat of a plan, right?

For now though, we have lots to look forward to with a couple of upcoming vacations, loose little teeth, a soon-to-be crawling baby, and the usual grind of life that is as mind-numbing as it is challenging on some days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...