Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"where a kid can be a kid!"...

{The Birthday Boy with his "game face"}

... that's what Jack said when I asked him where he wanted to go for his special birthday outing.

So, off we went to dinner at Red Robin {mmmm, Rookie Magic!} and then to Chuck E. Cheese. Let the good times roll...

{An attempt at a decent picture of my and my boys at dinner, I don't even recall what Nolan is weilding here!}

{this might be my favorite picture from the night!}

{this was actually Nolan's first time at Chuck E. Cheese, so we had to get him on the Fun Bus!}

{he was all over it, and totally knew what to do with the steering wheel!}

{Meanwhile, this is what I saw nearly every time I went to check on Warren}

{And Nolan cracked me up with this... he kept pointing and had this expression...}

{...like guys, hello, don't you realize there are BALLS in there!}

{what age do you think he will require us to actually put tokens in the game he is playing?}

{Nolan and Daddy, awww.}

{Finally opening gifts and concluding the fun outing!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...