Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chuggin' Along

I present to you, the very delightful result of my saying "go to your big boy Choo Choo bed, Nolan", when it became obvious he was in need of a nap today.

Up the stairs he climbed into his new room that Mommy and Daddy worked so hard on setting up yesterday. It is amazing what we can get done with the baby at Grandma's and Jack at Aunt Shelli's -- thanks to both for helping us out!



So it goes that transitioning 18 month olds to their big beds continues to be not a big deal. Hoping for a similar result at bed time tonight!!

Still have some bare wall space that I'm thinking needs a picture mural and we all know how I feel about white walls {blech!}, but I need to recover from hauling mattresses all over the house first! I am happy with how it's coming together so far... and apparently so is he!



It is a little anxiety inducing to lose our dedicated guest bedroom, but now, as planned, the office will double as our guest room with a nifty murphy bed soon enough.

I spent the majority of today moving all his clothes into his closet and dresser, going through crate after crate of toddler clothes we had stored, and deciding what to actually keep. Whew! Hopefully tomorrow I can go through pictures from Jack's birthday party and be all caught up here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...