Saturday, November 12, 2011

Since I Last Posted...

...Nolan has been busy playing airplanes, so glad to see Pixar is coming out with "Planes" in 2013!  Thanks buddy Ben for letting Nolan borrow this toy for so long :)

...Big boys are busy with baseball camp.

...Lots of block stacking and smashing going on as usual.

...Beautiful flowers delivered from Bryan's parents to say congrats on #4.

...Nolan is potty training and dare I say done pee training!  I don't know how this picture is relevant, but it is funny and he's wearing underwear in all his waking hours these days.  So proud of him for taking control of his bladder at 28 months -- not too shabby, especially for a boy!

...Halloween went off without a hitch.  I loved watching Jack's Kindergarten parade and all of them dancing along to Michael Jackson's Thriller video.  Could have done without the subsequent week of nightmares from Jack...he is a sensitive soul.

...Jack is doing great in school and even has homework every week.

...Bryan has gone hunting twice for Elk.  All he has managed to bring back though are some beautiful pictures.
...Jack is reading!!! I am using this great website www.readinga-z.com.  It is amazing he is alreading reading the level C books with ease.  Yay, Jack!  This is the exact same age to the month that Warren starting reading.  Time is flying!  This is the very first book he read by himself:

...I gave Warren one early Christmas gift that I got him at my favorite thrift store the other day.  Remember this?? I had one for sure.  He loves it and already has several rows memorized!  He is SUCH a smart kid.  I don't think he's brought home any work less that 100% so far this year and it cracks us up when he gets well over 100% on his spelling tests each week with the bonus challenge words -- Bryan says lovingly "oh man, he's that kid in class I used to hate...the little curve setter."

...Jack LOVES Pho like his Mama!  Just he and I go often.

...Nolan LOVES snow!  He loves to bundle up and head out with a shovel.

...Boys sharing a rare soda.  They couldn't get enough!

...At Lowe's getting lumber for the wainscoting going up in the dining room today!  The new windows are in and I am loving it!

Just a little taste of what's {been} going on around here.  So you can see why there's not much time for blogging!

Pregnancy update?  You know you want one :)  I have a noticeable little belly going on.  Still feeling super sick and tired.  Should be letting up soon, I keep telling myself.  Next appointment is on the 21st and I get to see the baby again on u/s then for NT scan at 13 weeks.  We are still on cloud nine over this baby and can't wait to find out what it is next month! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Whoa! That's a pretty busy two weeks, Charity! I am sorry you aren'y feeling well, but SO excited it's because you are carrying a little sweet babe! YAY! And finding out gender next month?! This is going by too fast! Love the undies. And the reading! Go boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...