Monday, October 31, 2011

Quickly

Baby is perfect! I cried hushed sobs when the ultrasound instantly revealed one healthy, perfect, measuring right on track, 189 bpm heart rate baby.

I am sure the technician remembered me from February and she was so sweet and nice.

I am 10 weeks. Due at the end of May! Couldn't be happier.

{His/her first photo op of many to come! Don't know why it keeps loading in the wrong orientation and I don't have time to figure it out. Oh well, looks like the baby is standing up!}

It was wiggling all around and just looked happy in there, knowing how loved and anticipated it is.

May seems so soon!

For the record the names are Roman Dashiell "Dash" :) and Jewel (don't have a girl middle name yet). Can't wait to find out in 5-6 weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...