Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday Phone-fare!

{Getting water bottles and raisins at Costco for National Walk to School Day.  The boys helped me hand them out to kids that came to school on foot.  It was cute, Jack kept shouting "get your free raisins and water here!"}

{Warren is doing two after school clubs that just started this week.  Homework club (he loves it and got so much of his homework done there on Monday!) and Cupstacking.}

{With one of his best buddies!}

{I had to drag Nolan out of the girl toy aisle the other day.  He has a soft spot for babies...good thing!  I finally scheduled my first OB appt.  I am a little gun shy so going later than normal this time to avoid any drama, hopefully.}

{Nolan loves cake.  He had been asking me to make him a happy birthday Halloween cake for several days, so I finally obliged.  The boys ate every crumb over three days.}

{Little Nolan standing in as the model while I tested out this location for a photo session on Thursday with two little boy cousins.  Will share a few of those soon!}

{It's fun to watch things grow!  My paperwhites went from this...}

{To this, in less than a week! Can't wait for them to bloom!}

It's not often I go a week without updating here.  Life is full and busy.  The daily routine goes by at warp speed most days and before I know it I am already upstairs for the night, enjoying my one on one homework/study time with my oldest.  We had been doing homework right after school before football practice, but it was too chaotic especially when I have the little neighbor girls too.  He would get his work done, but the quality wasn't quite up to par.  So, we switched it up and now do homework after dinner, when Jack and Nolan are already in bed.  I moved his desk into my room.  I sit and fold the day's laundry and he does an awesome job on his work.  Then I usually let him watch an episode of Property Brothers or House Hunters (the kid loves real estate!), before going to bed.  He is staying up a bit later than previous, but it is worth it.  I love it when I change something up like this for the better! 

I have been feeling quite a bit more nauseous and pregnant each week, which I am taking as a good thing for the likelihood that this is a good pregnancy. I can't wait until after this first ultrasound to be able to share our good news openly!

Jack had his last baseball camp session last night.  He came home and immediately went to the basement with Daddy to practice what he had learned.  So cute!  Warren had his first football game in the snow last Saturday in Evergreen.  They kicked butt and won!  Then they scrimmaged a 4th grade team on Tuesday and didn't fare too badly considering the mismatch of size etc.  They play again today in Wheatridge, which is apparently the number one team in the league, not only are they undefeated, but no team has yet to score a touchdown on them.  Yikes. 

Then I have another picture session tomorrow!  And another typical busy week ahead. 

1 comment:

Arah ans Arsam's blog said...

Congratulations on the good news Charity! take good care of yourself and hope to see you around :)
Shirin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...