Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snow bunnies

Truthfully, it doesn't snow here all that much. At least not compared to my childhood memories of growing up in Anchorage, wearing a snowsuit under my Halloween costume and seeing snow on the ground permanently for at least 5 solid months.

So, I am always a little hesitant to go out and buy full snow gear each year to fit each child. Luckily, we got some awesome hand-me-downs recently that are all perfectly organized in the coat closet, making going out to play a snap. I even put a laundry basket by the door for when they come in. All the wet snowy gear goes up to the dryer to get ready for the next go round.

See them eating cookies while playing outside? Quite the combo...Jack was pretending the snow was milk to dip his cookies in. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...