Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reminiscing:

Sometimes I miss his crazy "baby hair..."
And the way he used to insist on being held by Mama all the time.
{Oh yes, I picked him up and smooched those lips after I took this pic!}

Now he's got short, proper hair for a little boy who prefers to run along side his big brothers...and he is going to be a big brother himself someday soon!

***

Also, I can't believe this little guy is turning ONE soon!




I have been taking pictures of him and his twin sister since they were brand new! So fun to watch them grow up with my camera! I got to take their pictures again this past Friday. Little sister wasn't necessarily feeling it that day, but we still managed to snag a few keepers.
They have got to be the two cutest nearly one year olds out there...

I am keeping plenty busy with my photography. At least one session per week, which is perfect to keep me going with my little hobby and fuel my creativity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...