Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Litte Gems from Jack

I try to jot down little anecdotes and funny things the boys say so I don't forget and lately Jack has been on a roll.

Here are just few from the last week or so:

"Mom! Warren broke his rocket and just said the s-h word...and I don't mean shark!"

While playing Lego Batman on the Wii Jack had these choice words for the nemesis he was fighting "ahhh! So you wanna mess with justice?!"

"Mom knows everything, even what 15 + 15 is!"

In response to our talks of shuffling bedrooms around if we do end up finishing the attic, "Noooo! I can't have my own bedroom, I would die if I am alone!"

Can't believe my little Jack is turning 6 in less than 10 days. He is truly something else and we couldn't be more in love with him than we are today!

{Man, oh man!  This boy is a "looker"!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...