Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seriously though...

Who doesn't like a little self-effacing humor? This is what happens when two seemingly mature adults are without their children for a weekend...drinking beer on the deck. My depth-perception was compromised! And it was a triple-dog dare!


So, welcome to my blog, now that I have properly introduced myself! I figure with the number of not-too-computer-savvy people I have in my immediate family that this will be better than email and all those fussy attachments. Enjoy!

4 comments:

samanthah said...

Charity! You are so beautiful! This is very funny, actually, I am pretty impressed.

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to know how you fit into that thing or how you got out! Ha ha! This is great! Beer does wonders....

Anonymous said...

Charity,
I'm sitting here with G Ma & G Pa at my dining room table reading thru your blog. You AMAZE me with your whitty since of humor. You take after your auntie Shawna.

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

For the record, I also attempted to get in to Jacks car. I was unsuccessful and almost injured myself trying. “Charity, you are beautiful" I didnt even have to sober up to realize how thin one would have to be to ride in the little tike.

I think I will convert Jackson’s ride to a convertible for Charity, on our 5th anniversary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...