Thursday, June 26, 2008

V to the izz-8

On almost the first day of working at my company I came to realize that the pop machines are free of charge - ALL pop machines in ALL the numerous little kitchen areas on ALL the floors that we occupy are free of charge.

It was a mix of excitement and horror....

"will I be able to control myself?"
"or, will I be a complete sloth, drinking 6 diet cokes every day?"
"do they know I have no self control with carbonated beverages?"
"will they have to change the corporate policy because of me?"

AND THEN...I found that my "local machine" stocks V8 juice!!

Thank goodness because I also love V8, even though it isn't carbonated. I like to take an extra one home with me each day for the drive and then I don't feel the need to pig out when I get home.

Do you know why it's called V8? ...result of my google of the day.

Could've had a V8? Don't mind if I do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...