Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random

A typical chat with my four year old:

Me: "Jack, you are being very argumentative."

Jack: "Noooo I'm not!"

Me: "...."

***

What do these pics have to do with anything? Nothing, other than I didn't even know Warren and Jack had taken them until I went to dowload my camera. They must have taken them during one of the many outings where I wait in the car with the brood and send Bryan in to Costco/grocery store/Starbucks, etc to get what we need without all going in.
So, apparently this is what I look like while I am scouring the exit door of whatever store we are patroning, waiting for my husband to come rescue me from being the only adult in a van full of noisy boys, one of whom usually climbs into my lap while the other unloads my purse! Awesome!


***
Nothings worse than forgetting to take off your sunglasses for a great photo op. The Broncos fountain is in the background, we were getting ready to go into the stadium, the sun was shining, I'm next to my beautiful little sister...and...I've got the bug-eyed big sunglasses on, reflecting the guy struggling to take our picture with my super simple point and shoot camera. Sigh...

{Better luck next time}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...