Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twins

{Separated by 30 years no doubt...but still twins}

I have nother clever or witty cooking in my head at the moment, so I'll just share a few of the funny things I recall the boys saying today.

When Nolan was laying on his back and happened to look backwards at something above his head, giving us a rare glimpse of his neck, Warren goes "oh my gosh, mommy, his neck just came out of his body." I have to admit, it was kind of a surprise to see what is under our little chunky monkey's neck rolls.

Jack was telling me today, in a sassy moment of his, that he doesn't need parents and can just take care of himself. So, I asked him "who will kiss you goodnight then, Jack?" And he responded "I can just kiss myself, see?" and he kissed his arm and tried to be serious. Instead bursting out laughing at his own ridiculousness.

Thats all I got for now. Check back often :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...