Tuesday, June 8, 2010

JUST ME TALKING

Nolan does not like his crib.

{That's putting it mildly...}

So much so that this is his reaction when I simply say "want out?"

So, I remain for now a cosleeping hippie... who is somehow okay with an open mouthful of little teeth heading straight for my breasts numerous times per day. And since I am hopeful for another baby, I actually googled "tandem nursing" the other day. Special.

Onto other topics!

The big boys LOVE their rec center activities. Warren had his first golf lesson so I got to hear all about the rules of the game. Things like "hole in one, eagle, birdie, Bogey, double Bogey". Jack is the only boy in his hip hop dance class -- not sure if I am even articulate enough to put into words how cute that was. They do a little performance at the end of each class. Picture Jack, flanked by 5 little girls on each side, grinning ear to ear while barely participating in the dance... up until the very end where here does this whole attitude move and points out to the audience of parents. Oh. My. Word. Warren and I could not keep from laughing and he ate it up!

We are in full swing with Summer! Keeping busy with lots of activities, games, play dates with classmates, and plans for lots to come.

Warren had his birthday party last Saturday and I am still wading through all the pictures, hopeful to get some up later this week.

I ordered a super cute bathing suit for this Summer and plan to take the boys swimming once a week once it arrives. Finally decided to get a practical one piece and am so excited to be donning this little number soon:


Gonna try to do some portraits of all three boys together tomorrow evening. Wish me luck! I have yet to get anything good of all three at the same time. But I have some tricks up my sleeve I am gonna try. We'll see...

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up on this blog/journal/scrapbook of mine a little more now that I am a bit more acclimated to our Summer routine and pace. It did kinda take the wind out of me for a few days, but I'm back! :)

1 comment:

Megan Harhager said...

Is it here yet?!?! I love this suit! Great choice! Where do you and your crew go swimming?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...