Monday, May 31, 2010

Five, Six...

{...pick up sticks!}



Happy Birthday, Warren!



I can't believe how big you are. How smart and funny you've become.

You are our first born -- our inspiration for filling our house with more little ones!

Momma and Daddy love you so very much.

Your personality is a treasure I hold close to my heart.

Your wit constantly impresses your Daddy.

Your brothers look up to you and want to be just like you.

When I look at you I see so much potential, so much energy, so much love. I am SO proud of you, Warren. I am blessed to be your Momma. Know that your family is always here for you.

This is quite the ride getting to raise such a special little boy!

These past 6 years have flown by! Sometimes it seems you are growing so fast I want to hold you tight and plead for time to slow down, savoring these fleeting years where you...

say you can't sleep unless I give you a hug and kiss goodnight,
hold my hand walking into school,
blow me kisses from your booster seat in the back row of the mini-van,
draw me pictures with sweet little messages.

You'll always be my baby boy, no matter how big you get!

Here are some pictures from your class celebration at school:

{The treats Momma made for your class}


{Best Buddies!}


{Handing out the treats wearing your birthday hat!}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...