Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010



What a day!

I am so tired... in a good way.

Today we...
hung flower baskets on the front porch with a drip line to each
sealed the stamped concrete patio
cleaned the garage floor -- what fun!

I cleaned out and organized both the spice cabinet and the pantry
(been bothering me for a while)
finished Warren's birthday letter
decided on a venue for Warren's birthday party and booked the date
got ingredients to make another batch of homemade organic soup -- yum!
made cupcakes almost from scratch
played outside a lot!
put up the gate on the stairs for this little monkey
{who's about to walk any minute...}



It was a great day! Thanks to all my guys for making it special and productive for me,
they know my heart!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...