Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A.L.A.S.K.A. 2010

{Sleeping Lady in the background}



It felt good to be home! Back to my roots, clean air, and majestic views.

As for roots... I am at month four of not highlighting my hair anymore. Roots! And this is what I look like without a stitch of makeup on.


It was a short trip at only 5 days, but we made the most of it.

Nolan slept on the flights there and I twisted his hair into a unicorn style:


My little sister graduated highschool, and if my mom has any trepidation about being an empty nester, she is doing an excellent job of hiding it. Can't blame her -- 30+ years of Mothering is a long time!
{Nolan slept through most of the ceremony}

{Maroon and Gold... brings back memories!}

{Mom and the grad, sister Samantha}

{Soon to be empty nesters... don't they look sad?}

Lots of time to relax, with only one baby:

{Nolan and Grandpa Bruce}

We hiked at Windy Point with Nolan in this great carrier that I borrowed from a friend (over three miles overlooking THE most spectacular scenery of Cook Inlet):


Speaking of friends, we got to visit with plenty of friends:
{Including my good childhood friend, Amy}

{And an old pal, Jake the dog}

Nolan ate all kinds of new things:

{Including Raspberry Pie!}

We celebrated for no reason:


But Nolan sure is gonna miss his Grandma:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...