Thursday, May 6, 2010

Loving Today

The way the boys rushed home from school to play with the plasma car we got them at Costco last night.

The way Nolan made me laugh when I caught him licking the glass on the door to the office.


The way my new stained glass windows leave little rainbows all over the floor, or anything that passes in front.


The way Bryan helped Warren with his homework and the way Warren was beaming to have his Daddy's attention.

{He is so good at math, just like Daddy}


The way Jack exclaimed "when you see what's in my back pack you are gonna be so surprised!" when I picked him up from preschool today, referring to the Mother's Day gift he made me. Can't wait to plant the daisy seeds in the little pot he painted for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...