Monday, May 3, 2010

You may not know...

...that Nolan's hair looks like spun sugar in the morning when he wakes up so much so that I nearly want to lick it.

{Oh, my curls}


...Or that each time as soon as he realizes I am taking his picture, he goes into attack mode trying to grab my camera or the strap like a wild banshee.

And the only way to get him to momentarily quit clawing and climbing at me is to give him the lens cover.

Which he promptly crawls off with in his mouth.

...that I practically get all jittery by the end of April, waiting until I can get the boys summer buzz cuts, which just delight me to no end. May is buzz cuts and sunscreen by the door, sidewalk chalk on hand and grilled everything.

...that I am in the process of growing out my hair and not getting it highlighted anymore, because I am so tired of being a slave to that. Seriously. Tired of shelling out the money. Tired of sitting there for a couple hours every couple of months. Tired of brassiness. Tired of wondering what my natural hair color is, wondering if I might actually like it. I know I've said this all before, but this time I mean it.

...or that I feel a little silly that the majority of this post is about hair, so I'm gonna switch it up real quick and show what Warren is up to today -- making his cards for his teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I only had to help him a tiny bit... so sweet! He really has the best teachers and I am so happy to see his Elementary school years start out so well. It appears that our moving two years ago to get into a good school district was a smart move.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...