Sunday, May 23, 2010

OUT TAKES

{Crazy hyper one minute, then contemplating life the next...}



I took Warren out yesterday morning for a photo shoot to capture his likeness for his birthday pictures and letter. I do this for every kid once per year to write down their milestones and share with friends and family.

Aside from encountering a very large Bull Snake in the drainage ditch on our way to this great tunnel, and dealing with 40 mph winds, it went great and I am happy with the results.

I gave him no direction really, just simply took him to a few different places outside and let him be himself!

Here are the out takes.

{He is not one to look at the camera directly, and if I ask him to actually smile, I get some interesting facial expressions... so we just go "candid style"}

{He put this flower behind his ear all on his own, I just looked over and he had done it!} {He puts his hands in his pockets and then pulls his jeans up! So skinny! Pants are constantly falling down...}
{This kid will never pass up a chance to blow a wish flower!}
It is funny how the pics didn't come out anything like I had planned in my head, and yet I don't think I could be happier with them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...