Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"It's okay, Noli, I got ya."

Just in case Nolan was feeling a little insecure being set on a tree stump by his camera wielding momma... he's got two big brothers to reassure him that he's in good hands.

Here are a couple of my other favorites from this little impromptu photo session in the woods on 4th of July, a day filled with multiple BBQ's and enough outdoor play to satisfy even three little boys' love of all things squirt guns and rowdy.



Yep, these three were crashed out by 8:30 and never even heard a firework, which turned out just fine since we had torrential sideways rain that made for a perfect cozy sleep to end a very fun day.

I know I am biased here, but these are some handsome boys!



Oh and I may never get pictures done at a cheesey studio again... loving outdoor pictures of my guys looking at their goofball daddy much better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...