Sunday, July 18, 2010

ONE YEAR OLD

So... I have been, like, THE worst blogger ever.

For anyone still checking in here, sorry. I have been BUSY. We have had a few house projects going on, Warren had his Lego Engineering camp last week, and I have been working to kind of maybe just a little start a PHOTOGRAPHY business! Yay! I'll unveil the name and all that good stuff hopefully soon.

And in case that hasn't been enough to keep me totally running around like a mad woman, I have also been planning this little Angel's birthday party:



Marinating fajita meet as we speak for the friends and neighbors that are stopping by for a casual, kind of last minute put together of a celebration of sorts. We usually don't make a big to do over the first birthday, so this is a little change of pace. Oh and cookie dough is refrigerating for these awesome Playdoh cookies I have been wanting to try for a long time. Will share the recipe and pictures... sometime! Ha!

I cannot believe Nolan is one. I know it is beyond cliche to say that, but it is my true sentiment. This past year has gone by in a blink. And the birthday parties are becoming much more frequent now with three! Here is little Noli sleeping on his Aunt Jenny's chest last month at Warren's birthday party {Aren't they a pair?}:


So glad a few of the home improvement projects we have been working on are mostly done! Whew! My mom and sister are coming to stay with us for a week next month to get my sister settled in for College about an hour from us. Yay!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOLAN! LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

Megan Harhager said...

We had a blast at your birthday party, Nolan! Boy, Charity, you are quite the hostess. DELICIOUS fajitas, rice and cookies. Even the tortillas were made to order. Way to throw an awesome party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...