Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THIS AND THAT

Yesterday, Nolan really started to walk. And I started to cry. Warren noticed and came to comfort me... he gets it, and I love him for that.

He is such a neat kid! And have I mentioned that he loves Legos...





Nolan's birthday party was perfect. I have lots of pictures to wade through, but somehow, I'd rather look at these two of Jack from this morning... these eyes!





We are having a lazy day. Still in pajamas, in fact. Planning to deliver thank-you cards, hit up a park, and eat dinner out since Bryan has softball tonight.

Nolan had his one year check up yesterday. He is the picture of health, even at a slight 17 pounds. So, we are feeding him protein shakes, which he seems to like okay since it is chocolate flavored.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...