Thursday, December 16, 2010

Potpourri

{Walking to get Jack from school today, in the middle of December, oh how I love Colorado!}


{If the trees weren't naked you'd never know it is winter right now}


We are out of milk and I refuse to go to Costco alone, which is were we buy their brand of organic milk which the whole family loves.

I am baking today, which totally is not my thing. But it just seems like such a cop-out to buy cookies for the boys' school Christmas parties.

My new clothesline and kitchen faucet should be arriving maybe today, yay!

Guess who went the whole night without nursing last night?!

I love being a stay-at-home mom, or home-maker, or whatever you want to call it (I prefer Domestic Engineer or Goddess :)). I am meant to be at home with my lovelies.

Thanks hubby for providing for our family, we really appreciate it! Jack remembered today at lunch the day he recently went to Daddy's work and said "it was interesting because I got gum and candy." Everything else he saw that day was ancillary to the sugar high!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...