Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today...

Just scheduled a dentist appointment for ALL THREE boys, at the same time, on the same day, a mere month away.

Just uploaded pictures from yesterday's trip to "gymnastics" with Jack and Nolan, what fun! Except that I realized too late my camera was in manual focus for most...




Just took a shower in the a.m. That almost never happens.

Just realized both school aged kids' Christmas parties are on Friday and I get to bring treats to each.

Just thought how much I am failing at trying to include myself in pictures that go up here. Need to make an effort, or I know I'll regret it later!

Just realized our three day real estate class is THIS weekend.

Just paid a late toll bill, my cell phone bill, and put in a warranty request on our house for a plumbing issue. Those have been lingering on my to-do list for entirely too long.

Just heard the cutest little cough on the baby monitor. And now he's stirring, so better go!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...