Monday, January 16, 2012

Guess Who?

This has quickly become a favorite activity around here, especially now that we are post-satellite tv and occasionally in need of activity suggestions by Mama.


Guess Who with friends!

So, how's it going at our house with only a handful of tv channels? 

Great!

We are watching local news, Jeopardy, PBS cooking shows that inspire, short simple kids shows that don't have crude humor...but mostly we are NOT watching tv even more than ever.  The tv is off so much more now and the kids do not miss it and haven't asked anything about it once. 

I can feel myself detoxing from reality tv on junk cable channels and mindless home improvement shows and droning on and on cable news.  Feels good!

I have no desire whatsoever to subscribe to paying for crap tv to enter my house again.  I think Bryan feels the same way ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...