Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bragging

Warren got elected to be a student council representative for his class.  He is beyond thrilled.  Here is his speech:

Warren’s Student Council Speech:

I really want to be in the student council for my class. This will be my first year of doing it and I really want to have a chance of doing a good job. If I get chosen, I will be very excited. I am very responsible and I am never late for school or anything. I am also the oldest of four boys in my family who will all go to Betty Adams. My brothers all look up to me and depend on me to make the school better.

I also play tackle football, which shows that I am a hard worker, since that takes over 8 hours a week and you have to be a good team mate.

When you vote for student council, don’t forget to vote for Warren Lawson to get the job done right!

Also don’t forget to tell your parents to vote yes on 3A and 3B!


Thank you for your votes.

***

He only practiced once and was so excited to share his news when I picked him up from school that day.  He said "Mom, my heart was beating so fast when the votes were getting counted." 

We celebrated with icecream during his homework before football practice.  Yes he wore his tie and yes this kid ROCKS!  We couldn't be more proud of him.

 
Jack scored at his recent football game. 
 
"You can stop now, Jack." Haha, that's our boy!
 
I am so grateful that there is so much to celebrate around here! 
 
Warren has his second appointment with a holistic pediatrician in Denver this week.  Much more on that soon!  We are so excited at the prospect of what this Doctor has to offer him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...