Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Funday out with Nolan

It's not very often I get to spend time with just one little boy.  I got to take Nolan to a preschool friend's birthday party today and boy did he soak up the one on one attention for the whole 4 hour expedition.  Truth be told, Luke went with us.  But he slept the entire time in the stroller so Nolan didn't even know he was there :)

One of my favorite Nolan faces!


Mining hat.

Panning for gold with the help of the sweetest staff girl at the Aquarium downtown.
 
There were scuba divers in there!
 
Mesmerized by the fish.
 
Nolan loved the turtles the most.  Almost as much as he loves getting his picture taken.

I am so happy with my new camera!  All of these were taken with no flash and are not edited at all.  I got a mirrorless DSLR and am completely sold on the concept. Just what I needed to get back into taking regular everyday pictures and possible regular blogging again. 

Such a fun day out with Nolan.  My sister has Jack on a "date" to see Frankenweenie right now and I hear football on tv and Bryan in the basement installing a new whole house humidifier.  Life is good!  I have so much to brag about these boys in another post soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...