Saturday, October 13, 2012

Football

We are nearing the end of a very (it started before school even started) football season for Warren and Jack.  This is Warren's second year of tackle and Jack's first of flag football.  It is pretty all consuming with practices and games.  I keep waffling in between resigning to the chaos of the season and then fighting with all I have to keep some sense of normal.  Although there's nothing normal about eating out three nights per week and having a couch upstairs full of laundry waiting to be folded. 

So, I do my fair share of griping about how draining this all is and I keep checking the schedule to see how many games are left and cringing when I see an entire Saturday dissipate before my eyes with a game in Highlands Ranch.  But I also love watching my boys.  Love cheering for them.  Love seeing them learn a sport and be a team mate.  Love watching them grow up so supported by us and full of pride. 

Today was no exception.

It was a day of football, with little gems of home time in between.

Nolan loves the tennis courts.

 
Huddle time.

 
Sleepy time.

 
Exersaucer time.

 
Coloring time.

 
Bumbo time.

 
I got a new camera today.  And I am so happy with the straight out of the camera shots, that I may never open my editing software again! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...