Thursday, November 29, 2012

{JDL}

 
 
I can't believe Jack is coming up on age 7.
 
 
December 30.  The day the world got just a tiny bit frecklier and sweeter. 
 
I'm not gonna pretend this past year has been all great- as Jack has recently come out of a very difficult phase.  He was very combative and argumentative and generally cranky for ... ohhh... about 7 months.  Whew.  I waited it out.  Loved on him when I could.  Walked away when I couldn't. 
 
And sure enough, my sweet sweet Jack is back.  A little taller and a little wiser.  And for sure a few teeth lighter :)

1 comment:

Arah ans Arsam's blog said...

I stop by every now and then and always enjoy your writing. I loved how you 'waited out' the phase on Jack. It is promising to see that patience can pay off at some difficult times of parenting. and I don't know if you're serious about keeping Warren at home for 4th grade. I look forward to hearing about that! cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...