Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

As per usual on trips like this one to Kansas City for Thanksgiving 2012, I did not take nearly as many pictures as I should have.  Fortunately I did manage to get a few real gems though on our visit to Aunt Margaret and Uncle Derito's house in Overland Park.
 
We were treated like royalty by the Bonicelli's as usual.  We love Kansas City.  I could seriously live there!  One of the few places outside of the Pacific Northwest that I wouldn't mind living.  It is so green and beautiful and nice. 
 
{I'm sure this is exactly what they had in mind for the airport internet terminal in Denver.}

 
{Jack rubbing a Buddha belly at the Kansas City Zoo.}

 
{Yes, Warren, you look really cool.}

 
{First flopped attempt at a family picture.}

 
{Four of my favorite people.}
 
{Second flopped attempt at a family picture.}
 
{Warren milking a cow.}
 
{Love this boy.  So very much.  I'm gonna keep him home next year for 4th grade, I am.}
 
{Mama and Luke.}

 
{If I could sum up the trip in two words, it would be "rootbeer milk."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...