Friday, May 16, 2014

Catch up post

Found this note from Jack the other day.  Love him and his grammar.
These two are becoming true buddies especially now as Luke starts to see himself as a big boy and one of the brothers, not so much as the little baby of the family.  It is fun to watch their relationship bloom!
Nolan graduates from Preschool next week!!
Got my first pair of diamond solitaire earrings.  I am loving them and haven't even taken them off since getting them. 
27 weeks with Story!  Go, Belly, Go!
My 2 Jacks!  The boys were all fighting over who got to push Great Grandpa Jack at Nolan's TBall game.
Female family members!  So nice to be around them this past weekend.  Makes me even more excited to have a daughter. This is my cousin Emma, Aunt Shelli, Mom, Sister and me.
The Graduate and her proud Mama.  How gorgeous are they!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...