Saturday, May 24, 2014

Community

I'll admit, every now and then I consider buying a farm. Because there are way too many people, waaaay to close to my house on those days. I might need to stretch out, and toss my kids out the door without worrying what other people think or about their behavior once they've been tossed. But then we have moments like these:

5 handsome guys cruising to school!
Keenan, Henry and Warren on the 1st day of 4th grade.
On the almost last day of school!  I think they grew a couple inches and gained lots of "cool" too.
A mommy friend from the preschool gave me her daughter's old crib bedding for Story!  It is so cute, I cannot wait.  Almost makes our blue crib seem intentional too since it matches!
And in moments like these I realize the value of community and people and how much we do love our neighborhood and need people around us.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...