Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Date Night

We do these often, maybe three times per month.  Strike out on the town with the kids and sometimes a plan.

I think this was on Saturday, the day before Eldorado Canyon but I could be wrong. 

We went downtown, walked the 16th Street Mall, took a "Storm Trooper Bus" :) and ended up eating at the place Bryan and I went on our first date... this time with a few extra men and a few less Margaritas!

{I had to order a mini Margarita from The Rio, so cute!}

It is kinda crazy to think that since we got married at the ripe old age of 23, all that has come to pass. So many houses and kids and trips and ups and downs. There was an unspoken toast with our "mama and daddy" drinks at the location of our very first date that night. Cheers to many more Family Date Nights!

After dinner it was raining very lightly, but that didn't stop us from dropping in to a cool downtown park we have always seen and wondered about.

{Too cool!}


Yesterday, I was a little sick feeling truth be told. It was weird, felt like maybe the flu but it would completely go away for several hours and then come back (I am NOT pregnant). So, point being the most ambitious thing I did yesterday was to remove all the temporary tattoos the boys plastered all over themselves.

It was a chore...




Anyhow, I am back to 100% today, heading to the rec center to go swimming in just a few minutes.

Thinking I need to start running again... maybe starting this evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...