Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am such a sucker for...

Blondie Curls...
A Farmer's Tan...

And a naked little booty scootin' along!

Still need to share the rest of our 4th of July Weekend pictures.

Our schedule/pace this week has been a bit... grueling to say the least. Swim lessons every morning are great, just lots of extra energy expended for me first thing. Thinking a little cross town drive today is in order to deliver this:

{The high chair is done!}

It turned out pretty good, I mean I'm sure I did at least 10 things wrong, but all in all I love the end result and am so happy to be gifting it to a good friend for her super cute and aptly vintage named little girl :)

So, on a totally different topic I have a sinking feeling that I am not pregnant yet again this month. And I found myself the other day reading about "secondary infertility." I know, I know, cry me a river we already have three beautiful perfectly healthy kids. But I WANT another. Just one more, and the elusiveness of it hurts no matter what. We did get pregnant in December and I was SO incredibly elated, literally floating for those first 6 weeks until the ultrasounds started... All in all we have been trying for just over a year, and I'm not even sure how a miscarriage factors into whether or not we are dealing with infertility. Blah. I'm thinking a doctor's appointment is in order very soon if in fact this month is another bust.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...