Friday, July 8, 2011

"Yes, Really."

After we left the Lake last weekend, we ended up at an awesome park on Lake Loveland.

Nolan had his first tire swing experience.

...
I don't know who had more fun!

Big brother cracked us up, and drew a few onlookers, while "meditating" again.

Then we headed to Bryan's favorite restaurant for dinner {Oskar Blues} for "homemade liquids and solids."

{I love this man-child!}
They have this new "cool" thing where they don't look at the camera when I'm taking their picture... they can't be bothered.
{Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum, Frick and Frack, Peas and Carrots...}
Warren ordered muscles, as he is known to do when he sees them on a menu.  We have strange eaters, I know. The kids menu holds no luster with them... never has.
But when the wait staff (not our original waiter) brought them to our table and we motioned to this hooded little bandit, he said "really?"

To which we chuckled and replied "Yes, Really."

I myself went for the cheese grits and shrimp and didn't look back.  So. Good.
When can we do it all again?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...