Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gotta brag

Because they are only my little guys to brag on for so long, and then their achievements and milestones will truly be all their own.

So...

While I can still take some credit ;)...

{Warren's first spelling test of 2nd grade. I work with him daily on his words in fun ways like writing them on our magna-doodle or aqua-doodle or using our magnet letters}
{Can you see my little guy? At baseball camp last night, Jack was scooping up balls with his mit, setting up and then throwing the ball back. He had so much fun}
{Jack is SUCH a little buddy. He eats everything I cook, like last night's slow cooker chicken that he gobbled up seconds and even thirds of, calling it chicken pot roast :)}

We are taking the "big boys" to the Bronco's game tomorrow. I hate to leave Nolan behind, but it is no place for a toddler. Soon enough, Bryan and all three boys will be going and I will be left behind. :)

And Warren has his third football game today! Go Outlaws!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...