Sunday, September 25, 2011

New.

{Even the fancy digital test says so.}


This is my personal journal and the handful of readers here know what's up in my life and know we have been trying and trying. So, it wouldn't be right to string you all along for 5 more weeks until the "kosher" time to reveal such news. Plus I am just too darn excited!

I will not be robbed of this excitement by our loss earlier this year. I will not, I will not, I will not. No matter what happens, I am thrilled that we finally conceived and that I am free to happily daydream of our baby in slightly more than hypothetical terms.

I AM PREGNANT!

So, how am I feeling? Now that some of the initial thrill and adrenaline has worn off, I am admittedly tired. And oh so hungry! Other than that my gums are incredibly sore and swollen and I have this taste in my mouth like I'm sucking on a penny (how on Earth do I actually know that is what I'm tasting??) and my boobs are sore and I might cry at the drop of a hat.   Waves of nausea too, but not that bad in that department yet.

Overall just happy and excited. And nervous. Please please please be a healthy perfect Spring baby!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations Charity! Waiting for you to post the wonderful news.

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! A Spring Baby - so classic! Now to speculation: due date...boy or girl...blue or brown eyes...lefty or righty?!?! I am so proud of your decision to allow yourself to be excited. This is an exciting time! Yay baby!

Melanie said...

Congratulations from across the big ocean!
Greetings from Germany!

melanie said...

By the way, I love this pregnancy test! I really needed it with n°3 to believe that I#m REALLY pregnant. Reading your post brought back all these wonderful exciting moments from nearly one year ago (http://bixi-and-goxi.blogspot.com/2010/08/des-ratsels-losung.html).
Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...