Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sledding!

It's always a bit iffy when I hand my big camera off to a passer-by, but this nice lady did a pretty good job! Here we all are in one frame at our local rec center getting ready to go sledding. We have always loved our rec center but now we love it just a tiny bit more.


Nolan loved sledding and pretending it was "so scary, mom!" and then asking to go again and again.

The boys had happy determined looks on their faces as they trudged back up the hill. 


Even Mama went down a few times, encouraged by the fact that my coat still zips over my belly.

Couldn't resist a taste of freshly fallen snow!

I seriously love this picture!  I totally remember this feeling from childhood :)

The boys even had a neighbor friend meet up with us.  So fun!


I couldn't love my guys any more...


They make my heart swell and make me so proud.

Awww, feel the love! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...