Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This is the Shutterfly card I mailed out and gave to teachers etc:

I absolutely love Shutterfly!  Sent these out to about 25 people for less than $10.  They have so many great designs it is always a struggle to choose just one!
*** 
Finally got a double boiler to melt Ghirardelli chocolate chips for dipping strawberries for Jack's class party. Yum! I see a lot of melted chocolate in my future.

I got flowers, tickets to see The Fray at red rocks soon, and love notes from my boys. What more could a Mama ask for?!

We don't normally make a big fuss out of Valentine's Day, but the boys love getting all dressed up for their parties at school and they just beam when they bring home their handmade Valentine's for Mom, so that is pretty contagious!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...