Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Uh Oh!

I actually had “the thought” today...no mortal girl/woman could ever be good enough for him...my sweet, smart, handsome, tall drink of water wonder boy. Uh oh! And he’s only 7. Lord help me, I sense a bumpy ride letting these guys grow up.




Today Warren is going on his first non-mommy chaperoned school field trip. All dressed up to ride a bus, see a play, and probably ask for the car keys soon. Sniff, sniff. Image 4993 actually makes me weepy, what is wrong with me?! I swear I am going to be a super cool MIL that any DIL will be lucky to have...so long as she’s good enough.



In reality, I know when the time actually comes I'll just be relieved someone finds them each fit to take on, considering their personal hygiene, moodiness, and hyperactivity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...