Saturday, June 25, 2011

as we speak

Editing away from a session this morning...

{Cuteness squared. These babes have a special place in my heart.}
{The pigtails and the freckles slay me... this girl is not to be outdone by her little siblings. She has the looks and personality that just make her appear lit from within.}
{Maybe my new favorite baby pose for that stage where they are just sitting up and starting to crawl.}
{Tutu cute! *sigh* She was such a little model, I have nearly 300 pictures to sort through off my memory card. Gonna be hard to hit delete at all...}

Day dreaming about this camera, which I will hopefully have for my next shoot (been saving and saving and saving up)...

Listening as Bryan and the boys set up their "new" bunk beds upstairs (we LOVE Craig's List!!)...

Excited to share pictures and details from Warren's sleepover last night (included a movie, "meditation", ice cream, after dark rendezvous at the splash pad, ghost hunting, and finally passing out just shy of midnight!)...

So happy that we got this weeks' grocery shopping out of the way (we ALL went to the stores just as we always do) and will be eating delicious healthy fresh food all week and going to a local outdoor pool every day...

So. Incredibly. Happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...