Saturday, September 27, 2008

On a mission

I am on a mission to make this weekend both productive and fun, so here is what I have already accomplished thus far:

*organized the boys' clothes for fall - the lovely clothes swap that involves putting most of Warren's clothes in crates since they are just far apart enough in age and size that Warren's newly outgrown items cannot go straight into Jack's dresser...didn't quite plan that right plus Jack is small to average in size and Warren is off the growth chart. So, I have to bring up other crates from the basement for Jack and sort through what at one time had seemed like things worth saving for Jack...oh, it is a good time for sure and I am always so glad when it is done and I don't have to wade through their clothes for another 6 months or so.

But now we need to go buy Warren clothes for the fall/winter since he really only has a few pair of pants that aren't total high-waters.

*Cleaned out the pantry and refrigerator. Yeah, I won't even describe this but just trust me that it is a good thing :)

*Bryan took Jack to gymnastics so that Warren and I could play with the playdough in peace and he was completely enthralled for a full hour without having to share and argue over who's turn it was to have what cookie cutter.



Still on the agenda for this weekend are some serious grocery shopping, painting the remainder of the white walls on the main level, and hopefully making it to the gym.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...